Dana Point Harbor Welcomes
UNDER THE SEA
42nd Annual Boat Parade of Lights
With Festive Holiday Activities Dec. 2 – 17
WHAT: The County of Orange, OC Parks and Dana Point Harbor invite families to deck the halls “Under the Sea” at the 42nd Annual Boat Parade of Lights. Enjoy festive family activities and celebrations by the water’s edge on select dates December 2 – 17. The festivities kick off with Holiday at the Harbor on Dec. 2 followed by Boat Rides with Santa Dec. 3 – 4. The 42nd Annual Boat Parade kicks off on Dec. 9, and on each evening of the parade OC Parks will host free activities throughout Mariner’s Village, Mariner’s Alley and Dana Wharf.
WHEN:Select dates December 2 – 17
WHERE:Dana Point Harbor, 34624 Golden Lantern St., Dana Point, CA 92629
- Holiday at The Harbor: Friday, Dec. 2, 4:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Boat Ride with Santa: Saturday, Dec. 3 and Sunday, Dec. 4 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Photos and Selfies with Santa: Friday, Dec. 2 from 4:30 – 7:30 p.m. and Thursday, Dec. 8 from 3 – 5 p.m. in the El Torito Courtyard, and Thursday, Dec.15 from 3 – 5 p.m. at the Dana Wharf Courtyard.
- Santa Paws Photos with Pets and Santa: Saturday, Dec. 3 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Dana Point Boat Parade: Friday, Dec. 9, Saturday, Dec. 10, Friday Dec. 16, and Saturday, Dec. 17, festivities begin at 5:30 p.m.
PARKING FOR BOAT PARADE:
Parking will be available at the Doheny State Beach lot for $2 per hour each night of the boat parade. Free trolleys will be running from 4:30 – 10:30 p.m. and will be dropping off and picking up along Dana Point Harbor Drive.